Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christopher Lee Yee Hong



Here's a collection of photos about you and me. There are some you haven't seen before. I was keeping it in order to create a blog about our story. I'm trying my best to put every pieces together, without missing any small part of our sweet memories together. Our encounterment was like any other ordinary couple's across the world, but for me I felt that our's is filled with pages of extraordinary moments. Heres how it began, it started off with us exchanging our phone numbers - I think. Oh wait! You asked it from my brother, Caleb, how daring of you! Some more, you told him that you would like to wish me 'Happy Birthday', using this as an excuse to get my number. lol . So,  the day must be somewhere near my 15th birthday then ( 8th May 2009 )

                                 The message that you've sent to me goes like this if I've not mistaken....
                                                   
                                         sender - CHRIS(not found in my contact list yet) says :
                               
                                          Happy 15th birthday.... Its a year of growth 
                                                            and a year of opportunities....                                                          

Okay... it was not that short of course because theres a lot of words missing and you had press too many times of space bars to make the message look longer. I only remember the word 'opportunities' and I was wondering whether this guy is trying to use this 'opportunities' appropriately or not. Because it sounds somehow weird and flirty to me. I don't know why. hehe... Maybe it was just me, thinking too much.  eheh

There are many more memories all mixed up. I can't remember the exact date or roughly put them in sequence. I remember that we went to colleague school zone (CSZ) cell group meeting and you were wearing   black tees on that day. It's wonderful having you around because you made me feel so at home. You treat me like an ordinary person - never once isolate me to a corner. Did I ever told you the ways you thought me how to really fit into the youth group. I was not confident to be a part of them. The youth group really is a big happy family, full of laughter and joy. But in my heart I know I won't be able to mix along with others. I shall summarize the whole process for ya to read! 

You there, Chris, spreading you lameness like a virus everywhere at youth - thats the way you communicate. And it comes from you, and you alone. People are annoyed. They'll like ignore you and say, ' urghh....enough of your lame jokes' with a sweat face written all over their face. You would just stand there and laugh at yourself. Those jokes not only brightens up people's day, it also lightens up the atmosphere when they finally laugh at those silly jokes of yours. You taught me that being yourself or having your own special way to connect with people is good enough, theres no need to imitate anyone who's jokes are popular because being the original self is already enough.

                                       Our first time eating together during wai kit's 22th birthday    
You have such an innocent look - just like an adorable pup!
I'm really delighted on that day to be able snap pictures of you. 
Your blur blur look makes me wanna go awww....awww....aww..... all the time.....

This was the lame joke of the day!
Chris: *switches the glass cups*, Hey Sabrina, which of this glass has the white tissue that I've just hid inside?
Sabrina: * narrowed her eyes* How do you wish me to response ei? This is lame , dude....lame...
Chris: *laughs at himself* Awh... cmom, give it a try...
    Sabrina: uuuuhh...okay... * shows the sweat face*  hmmm.... there this one right in the middle there!
Chris: Yay! correct!!
...............................................................
     
Oh look! You're eating untill so so so....well, somehow very clean. 
           Nah... you were just pretending in front of me, right?
                                                              You agreed to take pictures with me ..... awh... so nice of you!
                                                      Arghh! It's because of my lack of skills in photo shootings....   we took few shots and yet this is the last one that has my face in it....
emm....only half of my face is seen I guess....oh well, as long as theres the two of us
I feel really satisfied already.....  



 <<<<          squiky clean         before.........
...............and very...urghh.........dirty right after eating                    >>>>>
 Oh, forgot to tell ya .................that    I LOVE EATING in such a mess!!

                 


It's our first time being out together alone, as friends of course. I was so nervous as usual, sweating here and there. I tried chilling/calm down..... Did my expressions made a perfect fake out in front of you? heheh... just keeping it cool!


We're celebrating your 19th birthday ( 1st of May 2010 ) at The Mines, Pizza Hut restaurant. I'm so happy to be able to spend this special time with you, eating your favourite food - PIZZA! Glad to see you smile and being overjoyed on this wonderful occasion. Trying to recall back every little lame jokes that you've told me on that day. I'm sure that I am the only one who always laugh at those jokes. And you were always listening to me carefully. When I talk to you about a whole bunch of stuff, you were there to hear them clearly, catching every detail into your memory. You said, ' It's like I'm obligated to listen to you'. I jump with joy to have you as my good friend. Whenever I'm with you, I just want to be myself and I don't want to hide the real me. I just wanna be transparent in front of you all the time.






Snap shot one# - very....veryy...errr...not successful...you got only one eye arr..

Snap shot two# - seriously need to crop my face out! To save your cute cute face, I must throw away the other half that has me in it!!

Snap shot three# - can I not post it here... I look really...old...                wuahahahhaha!!







                                                          
            The bear you bought me...
remember how we debate in the shop!
GRRR!! NO GREEN BEAR please!                 chuk lei shang yak fai lok! your super small sized cake!

The video I made for ya 18th birthday!


I proudly upload it at Facebook, hoping others will laugh and make fun of your pictures or something like that but what I get in return is... 'awwhh, so sweet' , 'I wish I had sweet smile like him'.... *my jaws open*    How can this be happening?! they were suppose to say... eww... ahh, fine. Nah, all the glory and honor from the peeps and what a failure to my evil plan. BUUHUUH!

There is just so much to write here. I guess I am not able to summarize everything in one shot writing it here. HRRR.... actually I very lazy to type...hehe..


Oh, the night at the ROOTZ, on the rooftop at Lot 10! What a memory! It was so fun being with the youths. All of you were trying to do some Sasuke stunts I guess.... its beautiful up there , where we can see the city lights from high above! It was my first time seeing all this... p.s: the photos below I steal them from Joye's album, that might stop you from wondering why are these pix so familiar. XD

THE AWESOME VIEW FROM THE TOP! WOOTS!

LOL! Chris, you shouldn't have look straight at the camera... you should be looking some where else to blend in with Elroy and John they all... this is funny la...
Seeing this makes me laugh. It reminds me of those crappy moments of ya all doing crazy stuff. XD


Chris modelling moments :

              Chris: Im advertising MAGNUM MASCARA!! *sabrina got me in to this actually*
Sabrina: GAH! You just need a lil push thats all, I know you wanted this,right? XP
And you went... 'eh what is mascara? I seriously don't know.'

MASCARA is black liquid that is used by a brush to put it on those nice long lashes of yours!
the photo comments! we know you know what is MASCARA, betina!







  • Everlasting Joye ‎2 dark, kenot see the mascara~
    May 4 at 8:56pm ·  · 






  • Chris Lee Wat is mascara???
    I still dun get it...

    May 4 at 8:57pm ·  · 






  • Everlasting Joye Ur lashes... with mascara~
    May 4 at 9:29pm ·  · 






  • Sabrina Lee he knws what it is la.. hehe
    May 4 at 9:45pm · 






  • Chris Lee Can see some samples?
    May 4 at 9:48pm ·  · 






  • Sabrina Lee yeeee... dun pretend la.. we're both ladies, nothing to be ashame of~ hoh!
    May 4 at 9:50pm · 






  • Chris Lee Eh..
    Ku jantan...
    Lu perempuan...

    May 4 at 10:00pm ·  · 






  • Sabrina Lee kita berduakan betina~~
    May 4 at 10:03pm · 







          • Oh I just love to see you modelling for Joye's collection! T^T im so happy!! You look more and more like a betina in each new shots! aww... you look just so PRETTY in this photo!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment